Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1.The desert of Hesperides


5 years now !

I remember my first research, it was in April 2004...4 years and couple of months later my first book was born: The desert of Hesperides.

I am Gaspard, new french author, and I spent since 2004 to the end of 2007 to create my first book dedicated to the art of the mysteries of our civilizations, of our universal stories by thus exploring the depths of our past, our history, our legends, our myths.

I actually published in my blog some extracts of my first book in which you will find the old version, still available at Atelier Empreinte de Rennes-le-Château.

Over 405 pages with120 colourful pages,my book contains up to 360 amazing good quality of pictures from drawings, photos and paintings personally selected, analysed and commented during my various trips great quality.

What is the subject of my book ?

The book contains a very new reading of the mysteries and myths of Rennes-le-Château and new decryption ideas of old documents as well as a new innovative decryption method I called the Dynamic Mirror Transposition (DMT). This DMT has been used for one of the most mysterious famous paintings painted by the most famous artists such as, Leonardo da Vinci, Dürer, Raphaël, Boticelli, Poussin, Delacroix, Van Dyck, Del Cossa and so forth, to reveal the true messages, images and symbols linked to the Rennes-le-Château history, our civilisation and believes…

Is it difficult to read ?


NO it isn't, my book is accessible to anyone with clear pictures and easy reading texts despite the demoniac complexity of the covered subjects.

My PhD degree in Sciences, my passion for Art and Sciences in general led me to support my assumptions on strong demonstrable proves which can be verified and proved anytime.

Dear reader and web surfer, I let you discover my following chapters and found out the true messages and symbols hidden by Mona Lisa, and so many others...

Welcome then to my blog, in the heart of the desert of Hesperides for an extraordinary initiation voyage accompanied by the most famous masters of our time...

Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment